and Conditions of Use
You agree to access, acquire, and use the Content under the following Terms and Conditions:
- These Terms and Conditions constitute a legal Agreement between You and Image Arts Etc.com and Vision 360 LLC.
- Image Arts Etc.com grants You a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, display, and distribute the Content according to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
- You may NOT
- distribute the Content, electronically
- authorize any third party to use the Content for any purpose or resell, sublicense, or otherwise make available the Content for use or distribution separately or detached from a product or Web page;
- share Content across a network, on a CD, or in any other way;
- under any circumstances, use automated or programmatic means or methods to download Content;
- use Content in any logo or part of any trademark;
- use Content in any downloadable format intended for multiple distribution including, without limitation, Web site templates, software products, e-greetings, etc.
- under any circumstances, use Content in connection with any pornographic, obscene, immoral, or illegal materials.
- You understand that Content is copyrighted and may be owned by a third party, and any unauthorized use by you may be an infringement of such copyright. You also understand that the USA prohibits export of materials to certain countries and you will abide by such restrictions.
- In no event will Image Arts Etc.com, its employees, directors, and officers, or anyone else associated with Image Arts Etc.com be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, economic, or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of revenue or profits, arising out of the use, or inability to use, the Content, even if Image Arts Etc.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the liability of Image Arts Etc.com, its employees, or related parties exceed the amount paid by you for accessing or using Image Arts Etc.com and for accessing, acquiring, and/or using Content from Image Arts Etc.com. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
- You represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age and have the right to enter into this Agreement;
- You do not reside in any country to which export of USA products are prohibited or restricted;
- You will not use the Content in any way that is not permitted by this Agreement;
- Your use of the Content will not violate any applicable law or regulation of any country, state, or other governmental entity;
iv) The information you provide the Image Arts Etc.com Sites is accurate and true, including without limitation all credit card information.
- You agree to fully defend and indemnify Image Arts Etc.com, its employees, directors, and officers, and anyone else associated with Image Arts Etc.com, and each of their successors, licensees, and assigns free and harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs, losses, damages, or expenses, including attorneys' fees and expenses, arising in connection with Your use of the Content and this Site or of any breach or alleged breach of any representation, warranty, or other promise made by You in this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and Image Arts Etc.com regarding its subject matter. Should any provision of this Agreement be held to be void or invalid, that fact will not affect any other provision, and the remainder of this Agreement will be construed to most closely give effect to the parties' intentions. Failure by Image Arts Etc.com to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision. Illinois law governs this Agreement. The parties consent to jurisdiction over them in any state or federal court in Illinois, waive any claim or defense that such forum is not convenient, and consent to service of process by any means authorized by Illinois law.
- You have agreed, and reaffirm your agreement to conduct this transaction electronically.